Friday, May 12, 2006

and i digress. not really..but its a nice thing to say...

and here we are once again at the brink of the deep chasm that leads to the oblivion that is boredom...-ism..-ism..-ology...-ology and all that jazz..yea..been trying the intellectual thing for some time now..gotta tell y'all though..its not exactly my niche...and i've done something horribly terrigible...see...this one absentee classmate of mine asked me whether there was anything to be done for the following days class...being the kind and helpful individual that i am..i told her la...the only problem is..(dont laugh or i'll smack y'all when i get back...)i only told her half of it..cos i am a forgetful twit..and the half that i didnt tell her was the half that was on the surprise pop quiz...OH YEA...repeat after me..aiyamstooopid....and now i feel awful..but i cant bring myself to go apologize cos my chicken self is too afraid that she might sock me in the face...once again...ladies, gents and assorted carbon-based life forms...we have the appearance of my irrational fear of pain...which is quite debilitating needless to say...

if y'all didnt manage to get the underlying information that is tersirat in the post..lemme spell it out to y'all nice and clear...

I AM BLOODY BORED!!!
which isnt really anyone's fault but my own...its not like i dont have things to do..far from it..its jusz that..none of what i have to do is what i want to do...and im an insomniac...and i have sleep apnea...however the heck you spell it...but despite my life threatening condition..i am a grateful and merry soul...
hahahahahahhahaha....HA.
and i bid you adieu...

the fairytaler at 12:09 PM

0told tales

0 Comments

Post a Comment