Sunday, January 29, 2006

happy chinese new year..mine's dull...hows urs?

hey..happy chinese new year y'all...and dont think y'all can skip my angpau jusz cos im not there...i expect all of my angpaus to be kept safely till my return...about the return...val, i dunno what the schedule is like..but i'll tell u as soon as i find out..rakel...u are not a failed plague..whenever you need a dose of killjoy-ness..send me an email...i'll send you a mean one rite back...btw, everyone here is a plague too...see...you have kindred spirits..oh woe is me...i get to skool at 8...class at 8.15..during those blessed 15 minutes..i try..my level best to take a nap so that i wont fall asleep and drool on my math textbook while my teacher goes on about x's and y's...but can some people bear to see me having a moment's peace??!! nooo....some people who get all bright eyed and bushy tailed in the wee hours of the morning that i wonder whether theyre high on sumthing( no offence rakel...)cant stand it..it ails them...so what do they do??they stick their less than purrdy faces rite up in mine and screech GOOD MORNING!!! and continue to do so until i acknowledge their inopportune greeting...oi vey...i am a lot of fries short of a happy meal and darn proud of it...i have nuthin against happy people..if i did..rakel and shal would be wandering around in oblivion by now...(no offence to either one of y'all)...in other news...its still cold...but groundhog day is four days away..here's hoping that spring brings better weather...aside from that...im pleased to report that i am dreadfully overweight...i can barely fit thru doorways as it is...i will soon hold the tsunami inducer world record..and there is nuthin y'all can do about it...bahahahahahaha...it is with the utmost regret that i inform y'all that the damned winter vacation starts somewhere mid december...i will try to wheedle my way out earlier if possible...maybe if i put in overtime in summer...


hmmm....roast to death while studying physics in summer...or freeze to death,study physics and miss the company of my insane comrades as well??

this is a tough one...

the fairytaler at 5:02 PM

0told tales

0 Comments

Post a Comment