Saturday, January 21, 2006

40 of 100 things/adjectives and such...

so here i go...leaping onto the andwagon..part research to discover my inner self...part severe boredom...part me being an utter idiot...why oh why?

  1. i miss home...and evryone there...literally evryone...
  2. my biggest fear is being abandoned and alone...
  3. but im not a people person....im only really open with my close friends
  4. i read the print on evrything....shampoo bottles, nutrition facts on the back of food boxes,dosage information on medication...u get the hint...
  5. i wish i had the time and the patience to sit through a manicure...
  6. u can tell i've been wrestling with a tough math question when my hair's all over the place..
  7. i fidget a lot...
  8. i talk to myself all the time...i tell myself jokes,give myself advice and yell at myself...the thing is...i laugh at the jokes i tell myself...i debate the advice given...and make up excuses to escape getting yelled at....uhuh..im my own circus...
  9. when i was 9, i idolized the spice girls....
  10. now...i wonder why...
  11. i think my name isnt me....my nicknames r more me...
  12. not many people can get my name rite....
  13. i never want to grow up...
  14. i have commitment issues...
  15. i do believe in the existence of true love...if only in movies...
  16. i hate cabbage....and tomatoes...the big ones...i like cherry tomatoes...
  17. i do not believe in Pumpkin/Valentine's Day...i think that its just a way for florists and chocolatiers to rob dumb people blind...
  18. i absolutely adore orchids..but i dont have any because i managed to kill a cactus..
  19. i am terrified of flappy birds...like pigeons...and chickens...
  20. i reaaaallly reallly want a pair of manolos...
  21. i shall one day live in new york and totter around in manolos and have purple streaked hair....yup..yup..
  22. when my friends or family are around me and someone else comes up to me and says something...i usually dont hear it...or i dont get it right..i just assume someone else is doing the listening for me....
  23. i almost always come up with smart ass retorts waaayyy too late...and then i feel bad...
  24. I feel embarassed for fictional TV characters when they make mistakes or humiliate themselves. I usually change the channel.
  25. when watching hindi movies...i stop watching the movie when it starts getting sad...or i skip to the happy bit...
  26. because of this..i have never seen the end of devdas...or main prem ki deewani hoon...
  27. i have a morbid and sadistically mean sense of humour...
  28. garfield is my idol...
  29. i am the biggest most spoilt brat in the world..though i'd never admit it..
  30. i give people nicknames...all the time....but..for the zillionth time..i did not..repeat..DID NOT...name botak chin...
  31. i wish i had a talent...any talent...
  32. i cant stand being mediocre...
  33. i usually never rest till i am completely satisfied with whatever im working on...im a perfectionist that way..
  34. the hard bit is getting started...i am queen procrastinator...
  35. i want to get into photography and develop my photos n my own dark room...
  36. i absolutely loathe smokers...i wish those who have such inclinations would just go suck on some car's exhaust pipe...
  37. i am always late...and im always rushing..doesnt matter how early i start out..im always in permanent rush mode...
  38. i think i am fat...but right now...i just dont give a rat's ass...
  39. btw..my new favourite curse phrase is rat's ass...dont ask...
  40. my favourite piece of art is van gogh's starry night...

to be continued....lil mini series of my life...

the fairytaler at 11:33 PM

0told tales

0 Comments

Post a Comment