Sunday, October 16, 2005

the bestest best best of the bestest best...

yup...that is how i inarticulately describe my friends...but truly they r the bestest best best of the bestest best...dont believe me??

  1. buying me the xxl jingga tee i have been dropping dead left right and centre for...
  2. ever so "thoughtfully" writing me a 50 mile long letter to read on the plane when im bored out of my wits..
  3. writing me a thankfully fictional autobiography..complete with giraffes, roti canai, currypuffs and pulau ketam
  4. being hysterical for me...
  5. telling me to stop being hysterical when really..they're worse than i am..
  6. stealing my page in the book of life andmaking the entire class and all the teachers sign my page in it and claiming all the glory for themselves
  7. supporting my claims of being able to be unconcious anytime i want..
  8. poking me awake when i sleep during geography
  9. poking me even when im clearly awake and yelling at em to cut it out
  10. singing "i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" on top of their lungs...and honestly any other song,rhyme or jingle that comes to mind...
  11. terrorizing teachers...poor..poor meter man...crying in the bathroom with speedy holding his hand..
  12. scourge of the flyer folk..ne'er let one pass u by without fisrt scaring the living daylights outta him or her..
  13. always..always supportive of harebrained schemes and half baked plots of world domination...
  14. accent buddies...1932..ve r ze nazis...and all that jazz..

i could go on and on...but would it help deflate your already uncontrollably ballooning egos??nope...i thought as much...so this is it..bottom line..im gonna miss all of y'all to the ends of the earth and back...uhuh...and no pong...u cannot ever use be all and end all's hysterical crying fit as a way to go out ever again..beware pong..for you have been warned...

the fairytaler at 12:49 AM

0told tales

0 Comments

Post a Comment