Sunday, October 30, 2005

and i thought yee's was cold....

OH MY BLOODY FREEZING GIDDY AUNT!!!the operative being freezing..with no offence meant to any aunts of mine..giddy or otherwise who might've cough*snooped*cough, ahem i mean stumbled upon this site...freezing a ginormous understatement to what my toes are currently doing...more like developing frostbite and getting ready to fall off...and i cant even grow new ones...damn...stupid 2 degree weather..its as if god threw me here on a whim jusz to see me suffer in the cold and eventually wither and die...alone..in the rain...with my shoes soaked...there isnt gonna be a bigger sign from the heavens than that..i can tell you now...come to think of it..my fingers aren't exactly having a blast either...Woolen socks..HAH!! thats no match for the icy bitter biting wind bent on amputating my lower extremities...those people at the winter clothing store should be whacked with a suitcase...literally..remind me people..im gonna do that the next time im back in malaysia..thump that irritating green haired lump rite on her "relly..its warm..its so warm..u might not even need it..canada only,mah...." head...i might not even need it??i'll tell you what i dont need...i dont need prosthetic toes...unfortunately i dont think im gonna have much of a choice come spring...warm enough...thats the last time i listen to the people at the winter wear shops...EVER!!...EVER!!...now on to less depressing and maniacal news...it halloween tomorrow...not going trick-or-treating cos i am old...yes..also cos i wailed...BUT WHAT WILL I WEAR??? to which my mom answered with a *TISSSHHH* and ordered me to stay home handing out candy to grubby lil kids whose poor nearsighted parents dress up to look like cute lil hobgoblins and such but the effect is quite the opposite of what is desired...lil red nosed grabby handed demons..yelling in peoples faces and demanding candy...but they wont get it from me that easy...NO WAY NO HOW...for i am the be all and end all supreme ruler of the universe and all its obscure contents...and also part time..CANDY MASTER...bask in my glow..be nice to me..and gimme gummy bears...for i control the key to your dental doom...i am the oracle of your obesity...i own the key to the gilded gates of heart attack heaven...BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

doesnt sound to nice now does it...u lil whatever ur supposed to be...
here..have a granola bar.....NEEEEXXXTTT...

the fairytaler at 10:30 PM

0told tales

0 Comments

Post a Comment